The Garden City Tennis Association (Missoula, MT) invites you to play in its “NO-ELIMINATION” MIXED DOUBLES TOURNAMENT Saturday and Sunday: September 19th & 20th. The tournament is designed to enable each team to play FOUR (COUNT ‘EM 4) MATCHES, WIN OR LOSE.
WHO? Open to Adults and Juniors. (We recommend a minimum NTRP rating of 2.5
for women/girls and 3.0 for men/boys.)
WHAT? Missoula’s best mixed doubles tourney. 2 matches Saturday. 2 more Sunday.
WHEN? Saturday & Sunday: September 19th & 20th. Earliest matches at 9:00 am.
WHERE? The Playfair Park Tennis Courts. 12 courts. Very little waiting.
WHY? Have fun. Meet/play new people. Have fun. Finish the outdoor season with a Bash. Oh, did we mention having fun?
- Entry Fee – $20.00 per individual. $40.00 per team.
- Unlimited Draw – But best to get your entries in right away.
- USTA membership desired (but not required) of all entrants. (GCTA is receiving part of Missoula Area residents’ USTA fee to be used for maintenance of public courts in Missoula and other expenses).
- Tennis balls supplied by GCTA.
- Entry Deadline – Wednesday: September 16th. Late entries OK if cleared by Steve.
- Start times will be emailed to all entrants Thursday night (September 17th). Check your email Friday (September 18th) or phone 240-5643 for your first match’s starting time.
If you don’t have a partner, enter anyway. We will do our best to find one of similar ability for you.
QUESTIONS? Call Steve Schwartz at 240-5643 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name______________________________________ N.T.R.P Rating________________
Telephone Number (Home)_____________ (Work)__________ (Cell)_______________
Partner’s Name & NTRP Rating_____________ __ Need Partner
SEND CHECKS AND ENTRIES TO: Garden City Tennis Association
c/o 2622 Garland Drive
Missoula, MT 59803-2010